I'm currently recruiting for a Technical Project Manager for an innovative digital agency based in Edinburgh. The role has the potential to be fully remote (if you wish) and would work alongside an established team of UX designers and software developers to deliver projects with large-scale clients. You would be involved in running several projects at once, communicating with the development team and managing clients accordingly.
Key skills/experience required:
- Strong ability to communicate around software projects
- Good understanding of Wordpress and Drupal
- Experience working on large-scale implementations
- Experience working with high user loads
- Great client communication skills
- Ability and eagerness to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
The company have a really collaborative and supportive culture which has meant their staff turnover has been very low over the years. They offer great progression opportunities and are happy to support you in the direction you wish to take your career. If this sounds like it could be of interest, apply below and I'll contact you to tell you more about it!