Technical Product Owner/BA
Duration: 9 months
Location: Hybrid - Central London (on site 2 days a week)
Rate: up to £445/d INSIDE IR35
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation? Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
This is a Business Analyst from a Financial Services background who has experience of working in a digital product environment e.g., worked with product design, new product development, product analysis.
We are looking for more technical candidates that can play the role below:
- Work closely with the channels product team to define the roadmap, objectives and scope of outcomes being delivered by the programs
- Analyse the objectives of the business and working with technical business analysts and delivery team turn those into a solution that the team can deliver to meet those objectives whilst considering the financial, control, customer and risk implications of the solution and challenging those to provide the most effective solution for the bank and our customers.
- Ensure technical specifications for new features are documented and review/provide detailed feedback on the UX prototypes, support queries from the development team, and review test scenarios to ensure they cover the scope of the delivery.
- Analyse design/delivery problems and issues to help the development team deliver a solution that meets the objectives of the business whilst keeping the program on schedule.
- Provide analysis and support to the product teams, including business readiness, product demos, MI and training materials to enable to the rollout of the application to customers.
- Adopt modern ways of working including the use of JIRA and the scrum methodology. Attend regular scrum calls, lead backlog grooming sessions, present on show and tells and provide retrospective feedback.
- 4-5 years' experience