Location: Remote for now. Potentially will move to on site at office in London
Start: September / October
Contract Length: 12 Months
In scope of IR35
Are you currently searching for your next contract position? If so, a global client of mine currently has an opening for a Technical PMO ideally with some knowledge of API and DevOps.
The IDP Rollout PMO is in charge of managing the IDP rollout with the vendor DAC, co-chairs the IDP rollout working group, collects all KPIs and Metrics related to the rollout, produces information packs for colleagues at any level (from engineering to Execs), highlight risks early on and be the one-stop person for colleagues.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Co-chair the IDP rollout working group
- Involve people from various LOBs in a working group and capture progress on rollout, capture risk, etc
- Collect KPIs and Metrics to measure migration progress
- Prepare information packs for colleagues at any level (from engineers to Execs)
Key experience needed:
- Expert in agile mindset and agile ways of working
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in crunching numbers via Excel
- Expert in modern PMO tools, e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc
- Understanding of burnups, burndowns, product backlog, etc
- Understanding modern technology, APIs, Microservices, Cloud, the digital economy, etc
- Understanding DevOps operating models
- Very strong communication skills
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.