Technical Lead (Integrations/Data Assessments and Migrations)
Are you a strong technical consultant who is keen to work for a start-up organisation with an exciting forward order book of work?
Looking for someone to lead the technical implementation of an ERP system across a number of companies / subsidiaries. You will be implementing the ERP Finance and FSM ( Field Service Management)
- Lead data migration efforts including data cleansing, mapping, and validation.
- Oversee integrations between Sage Intacct, Simpro, Domo, and other external systems.
- Conduct in-depth data assessments to drive insights and reporting.
- Design and implement data migration and integration strategies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues during the ERP implementation.
- Work closely with the Business Analyst to ensure alignment with business requirements.
- Strong experience in data migrations and integrations.
- In-depth understanding of database structures and principles.
- Familiarity with tools and platforms like Sage Intacct, Simpro, and Domo.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
You will have excellent communication skills, fantastic 3rd party management and be the interface between IT and the Business users in order to articulate business problems into formal integration requirements. You will be used to working with C suite senior stakeholders and discussing taking requirements from them. Strong generic all round technical skills are of key importance for this role so accreditations would demonstrate that you have those.
The role is home based but there will be approx. 2/3 day's of travel in the role.