Salary - up to £75,000
Location - Livingston
We currently working with Europe's leading media and entertainment broadcaster and due to continued growth are actively expanding their development team.
What you'll do:
- Provide leadership in the design and development of software components.
- Work with the PE to drive the technical direction and the improvement of tools and processes across teams.
- Champion quality assurance and best practices and mentoring individuals in their application
- Coach and mentor Senior Developers and Developers, helping them thrive in their career.
- Work with the Development Manager, Principal Engineer's and Tech Specialists to understand forthcoming work and provide high level estimates
What you'll bring:
- Technical leadership / mentoring experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide written & verbal updates tailored to your audience.
- Depth of knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Collaborative nature, keen to learn and share knowledge with others
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or email