Job Title: Technical Engagement/Programme Manager
Duration: 12 months
My client is looking for a Technical Engagement/Programme Manager to join their team, the right person must be someone who can do 2 roles. Support the partner technically and support the team in programme and project management. Tech programme manager.
The role will consist of:
1) Setup and deliver monthly/quarterly Train the Trainer (TtT) for the clients Sales Centre teams, program on sales and technical products roadmap, trainings across the clients software.
2) Support Quarterly/Yearly Go-To-Market (GTM) Sales Centre Readiness Roadmap creation and delivery to all business segments, ensuring their business priorities are aligned.
3) Go-To-Market (GTM) Sales Readiness Collateral Assets assessment and creation by driving an optimized support infrastructure/portal working closely with the clients Corp product teams to ensure all product portfolio training material is available to the Sales Centre Trainer.
4) Build up expertise on each of the LOB, to successfully sell the clients product solutions and clients software products through education on product itself and licensing scenarios for product solutions.
5) Consolidate to and through Partner BOM and work with clients Partner Manager, Sales Centre Trainer and regional leads to create localized Readiness assets based on each region needs and business priorities.
PROGRAM & OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT (45%)
1) Orchestration of Quarterly Discretionary Sales Centre Joint Marketing Activities (JMA) investments planning, providing clients directional priorities guidance, best practice sharing and execution in collaboration with clients Sales and Marketing Regional leads, plus Sales Centre team.
2) Get to Green Ad-hoc Programs management to ensure KPIs are delivered to plan, monitoring health business metrics, and conduct the right set of market analyses and business presentations to uncover new insights and business intelligence.
3) Supporting the Extended account management team on regional Executive Business Reviews and updates.
4) Monthly Business summary, market trends insights and regional business updates.
5) Identify and evangelize new upsell business development opportunities, optimize co-sell and drive continuous improvement to deliver sales excellence with best practice sharing from other regions with a structural framework with regular cadence to support.
6) Pre-Sales Support Management, escalating and tracking enquiries beyond Sales Centre team knowledge to technical experts for quick resolution
* Must have a Bachelor or equivalent degree. MBA a plus, not mandatory.
* Must have 4 to 5 years of relevant IT experience and/or experience with IT Hardware OEMs, ideally on Technical Support experience on Microsoft core products.
* Native English speaker or, if nonnative, must have a very strong writing and speaking skills
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (Windows, Office, Server, SQL, M365, Azure Stack Family), ideally with product or solutions related Microsoft certifications, i.e. MTA, MCSA, MCSE, MCSD, Azure and Microsoft fundamentals certifications, not mandatory
* VMware certified Technical Associate or Professional (VCTA/VCP), not mandatory
* Aptitude for strategic planning, budget, and project management, as well as tactical execution driving complex regional projects with strong leadership and organizational skills.
* Good analytical skills
* Sales and/or Technical previous Trainer experience to large teams, with excellent presentation skills and demo capabilities preferred
* An individual with broad skill set encompassing excellent relationship management capabilities with multi-cultural teams, including proven ability to impact and influence without authority
* Have excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and directed, requiring minimal supervision to get the job done.
If this is the role for you please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.