Technical Consultant - Hybrid Infrastructure - Cloud, Storage, Virtualisation & Networks for a growing MSP
NetApp and/or Nimble and/or EMC and/or HP - Storage (SAN and NAS), Hybrid and Pure Cloud Deployment experience in Azure or AWS
Virtualisation - VMware or/and Hyper-V, Enterprise Datacentre Networking - vLAN's, Cisco, Meraki and/or Aruba preferred
Ability to manage own projects and time and self-schedule works, excellent communication and presentation skills, Capability of presenting to Clients and to any level within the organisation.
West Midlands / Warwickshire / Worcestershire includes a Work from Home Rota
Salary is to £45,000pa to £60,000pa + £500pm Car Allowance + Phone Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Funded by the client - Vendor Specific Training, Qualifications and Accreditations are available with this client therefore, the desire to push your own ability and take on new skills rapidly will be part of your DNA.
This is a lucrative "personal and technical advancement opportunity" to join one of the Midlands based, fastest growing and successful IT MSP's in the UK.
Their Technical Consultancy Team are forging ahead witnessing growth within new and existing clientele and are seeking ambitious and talented individuals to support their growth.
Based either from our Midlands Offices and/or Working from Home, the Hybrid Infrastructure Technical Consultant role is a position where the successful candidate will be ambitious, motivated and technically astute.
The role will primarily involve the Design, Implementation and "Provisioning Hybrid Infrastructure Solutions" through the 360 Degree Sales Cycle for clients and customers both remotely and onsite.
Key is:- Advanced technical knowledge of cloud and hybrid datacentre designs, environments, and infrastructure.
This can be delivered on a traditional sell-to model, public cloud hosted, or alternatively can also be based on our hosted services platform (cloud) and managed services offerings.
- NetApp and/or Nimble and/or EMC and/or HP - Storage (SAN and NAS)
- Hybrid and Pure Cloud Deployment experience in Azure or AWS
- Virtualisation - VMware or/and Hyper-V
- Enterprise Datacentre Networking & vLAN's - Cisco, Meraki and/or Aruba preferred
- Ability to manage own projects and time and self-schedule works.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Capability of presenting to Clients and to any level within the organisation.
Advantageous Skills / 2 or More will Suffice:
- NetApp Certified Storage Installation Engineer (NCSIE).
- HPE or EMC or Nimble Storage Certifications.
- VMware / VCP Certified Professional certifications
- Network Solutions Design CCNA, CCNP, ACA, or ACP level.
- Microsoft Windows Server Solutions Design and Ancillary stacks.
- Microsoft SQL Server Solution Design
- Exchange Hybrid solutions
- Linux and UNIX based O/S experience and design.
Previous Consultancy experience preferred, however, strong 3rd line people looking to move into consultancy will be considered.
Call Experis IT today for more information