Technical Consultant - Networks CCNA/CCNP, Cloud, Virtualisation & Storage
Networking - vLAN's, Cisco, Meraki and/or Aruba preferred, Pre-sales, Design Work, Networking, CCNA and/or CCNP, Citrix, XenDesktop, NetScaler, Microsoft, AD, Exchange, SQL, Public Cloud, Storage, Virtualisation, Hyper-V, VMware, Hybrid and Pure Cloud Deployment experience in Azure or AWS, NetApp and/or Nimble and/or EMC and/or HP - Storage (SAN and NAS),
Ability to manage own projects, offer Pre-Sales capability, and time and self-schedule works, excellent communication and presentation skills, Capability of presenting to Clients and to any level within the organisation.
West Midlands / Warwickshire / Worcestershire includes a Work from Home Rota (pre & post Covid)
Salary is to £55,000pa to £65,000pa + £500pm Car Allowance + Phone Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Vendor Specific Training, Qualifications and Accreditations are available Funded by the client - therefore, the desire to push your own ability and take on new skills rapidly will be part of your DNA.
Industry Specific Certifications already gained will be highly advantageous!
This is a lucrative "personal and technical advancement opportunity" to join one of the Midlands based, fastest growing and successful IT MSP's in the UK.
Their Technical Consultancy Team are forging ahead witnessing growth within new and existing clientele and are seeking ambitious and talented individuals to support their growth.
Based either from our Midlands Offices and/or Working from Home, the Hybrid Infrastructure Technical Consultant role is a position where the successful candidate will be ambitious, motivated and technically astute.
Key is:- Advanced technical knowledge of Networks, Cloud and Hybrid datacentre designs, environments, and infrastructure - this can be delivered on a traditional sell-to model, public cloud hosted, or alternatively can also be based on our hosted services platform (cloud) and managed services offerings.
- Networking - vLAN's, Cisco, Meraki and/or Aruba preferred
- Pre-sales, Design Work, Networking, CCNA and/or CCNP
- Citrix, XenDesktop, NetScaler, Microsoft, AD, Exchange, SQL, Public Cloud,
- Hybrid and Pure Cloud Deployment experience in Azure or AWS
- Virtualisation - VMware or/and Hyper-V
- NetApp and/or Nimble and/or EMC and/or HP - Storage (SAN and NAS)
- Ability to manage own projects and time and self-schedule works.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Capability of presenting to Clients and to any level within the organisation.
Advantageous Skills / 2 or More will Suffice:
- Network Solutions Design CCNA, CCNP, ACA, or ACP level.
- Microsoft Windows Server Solutions Design and Ancillary stacks.
- VMware / VCP Certified Professional certifications
- NetApp Certified Storage Installation Engineer (NCSIE).
- HPE or EMC or Nimble Storage Certifications.
- Microsoft SQL Server Solution Design
- Exchange Hybrid solutions
- Linux and UNIX based O/S experience and design.
Previous Consultancy experience preferred, however, strong 3rd line people looking to move into consultancy will be considered.
Call Experis IT today for more information