Job Title: Technical Business Analyst
Duration: 6-12 months
Location: London 2-3 times per week / Remote for the rest
Our client goal is to provide world class capabilities for customers who need to discover, consume and analyse our data to achieve their business objectives. A significant part of their remit is to provision a streamlined, modern and intuitive user experience within our flagship financial desktop environment.
They need an experienced Technical Business Analyst is to own organisation and delivery of web components that make up the company's Design System, own Accessibility initiatives and help with other UI-focused initiatives.
You will work closely with the Design System Product Manager, with the Accessibility Product Manager, with Development teams and with Product Managers throughout the organization.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science or equivalent experience
- Familiar with Agile product management tools (JIRA/Confluence, GitHub, etc.)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; communicate confidently and concisely to both technologists and non-technologists
- Ability to write and edit customer-facing documentation, for both technical and nontechnical users
- Experience using development tools and public repositories
- Knowledge of trends in UI development
- Knowledge of Open Source projects
- Knowledge of and interest in financial markets and technology
- Ability to prioritise while balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders
- Analyse key technical features shared by multiple products and the way in which those features are implemented by development teams, particularly in relation to the Design
- System Library of Web components
- Drive consistency of product offerings by defining and prioritising re-usable components
- Own external, technical documentation for the Libraries, write and maintain design and development guidelines; manage publication of documentation via markdown files and other web delivery methods
- Work with the development team that engineers the company's "Grid" offering for complex, interactive data tables
- Engage with the web component development teams, the larger development community and with Product Owners that use the Design System's Library of Web components
- Drive accessibility features for disabled users and consistency offerings
Should you have the right skills/experience apply now.