Please apply for this role if you are comfortable with everything mentioned. You need to be eligible to go through SC clearance so please only apply if you have been living in the UK since the past 5 years.
Job Title: Technical Architect
Clearance required: SC (Active preferred, eligible can be considered. If Active, must have been used in a Gov dept within last 12 months)
Interview Process: Internal review and interview
Location: Croydon and WFH
IR35 Status: Inside
Skills & Experience (desirable):
* Experience of developing for Kubernetes
* Experience of AWS technologies, including ElasticSearch.
* Applying rules to transactional databases
* Microservice architecture delivery
* Agile Delivery
* Architecture Frameworks - e.g. IAF/TOGAF
* Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
Would suit a junior architect or a strong developer with aspirations to move into the architecture space.
Delivery programme - Cerberus Movement Risking (a data-centric analytics capability)
* Provide technical designs for new requirements that are required to be delivered.
* Work with Cerberus delivery teams, providing governance to ensure delivery adheres to designs.
* Work with Cerberus End-to-End team to facilitate prioritisation and planning of architectural delivery requirements
* Develop towards becoming technical SME for Cerberus Rules product within DSA Architecture function.
* Cerberus delivery teams, Delivery Architect, Cerberus End-to-End Team, Quality Assurance Team, Operational Acceptance Team, Product teams