£60,000 - £80,000 + Excellent Benefits
We have an opportunity for a Technical Architect to join one of our major financial services clients based in Brighton.
The role will help to drive and deliver strategic cloud architecting & implementation in Microsoft 365 products in our clients Microsoft Azure platform to enable and guide the IT design and development of integrated solutions
Desirable Experience :
- Broad knowledge and experience of Applications, ideally in the Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Broad knowledge of modern architecture patterns e.g., microservices, data platform, their suitability, complexities and alternatives as well as Web, Cloud and Database principles and architectures and specifically Microsoft technologies
- Assist with delivering end-to-end software lifecycle improvements, using agile delivery methods and multi-disciplinary teams
- Knowledge in identifying product choices in support of projects authorised through IT governance and good comprehension of regulations governing IT
- Problem solving and analytical skills
This is a great opportunity for an Architect looking to be the leader in their space. For the candidates relevant skills and experience the client is offering a competitive salary and package. There is a good level of remote and flexible working however candidates must be willing to travel to Brighton on a weekly basis.
Please apply by following the link provided or contact Jonny Mills at Experis for further details.