IT Service Desk Team Lead
IT Service Desk Team Lead is required by a global Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology organisation to join them on a permanent basis in their Farnborough office.
As the IT Service Desk Team Lead you will manage the team responsible for operating the first line component of the Service Desk. You will provide leadership and develop a Customer First culture within the team as they represent the main route for all customers to access IT Services.You will be responsible for the optimisation of performance of people, including determination of capabilities, integration into teams, allocation of tasks, direction, support, guidance, motivation, and management of performance.
What's in it for the IT Service Desk Team Lead?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Excellent Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the IT Service Desk Team Lead:
- Eligible for SC clearance
- Must have at least 2 years' experience leading an IT Service Desk team
- Working support knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10 and latest MS Office toolsets
- ITIL Foundation v4 certification
- Proven experience in Problem Management and Major Incident Management.
- Obtained or studying towards an IT support qualification
- Knowledge of Service Management Tools (LAN Desk/Footprints/Cherwell)
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Proven reporting skills
- Strong service delivery skills and relationship management skills.
- Performance Management
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as an IT Service Desk Agent Team Lead and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.