An exciting opportunity for an Employer Solutions Tax Advisor to join one of our clients, who are a top 10 leading accountancy firm and number one largest SME practice!
- You will be responsible for supporting the existing local and national Employer Solutions team by assisting with technical consultancy work, including drafting advice and reports, calculation work etc.
- The role will involve learning different technical aspects of Employment Taxes to support the team, including salary exchange arrangements, employment status and IR35, global mobility, benefits and expenses and staff rewards, business owner remuneration planning. Seasonally, you will assist the team with annual employer benefits reporting (P11D and PSA).
- As the role develops, there will be increasing opportunities to have direct contact with clients, shadow the Employer Solutions advisors in their work, and become an advisor over time and with appropriate training.
- To work within the existing local Employer Solutions team, and assist the national team as required.
- To be (or to become over time with support and training) a specialist Employer Solutions advisor, assisting our clients, target clients and colleagues internally in providing proactive and high quality tax advice.
- To help deliver the Employment Tax advisory work the team generates, and this role generates itself. Contributing towards helping the team achieve its business plan goals.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Employment Taxes, PAYE, NIC and Personal Taxation experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Client-facing experience is desirable
- Ability to manage and deliver tax planning advisory work
- Excellent organisational ability
- A strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Ideally ATT qualified
- CTA qualified or studying CTA (or support can be given)
- Minimum of 2/3 years working in tax (can be Personal Tax due to cross-over on some advisory areas)
If you feel like you have the skills and experience and are keen to pursue a role as an Employer Solutions Tax Advisor with a global leader in accountancy, then please click the link to apply for immediate consideration and a confidential chat!