Talent Acquisition Consultant - IT
- Providing a fantastic candidate experience to everyone, regardless of whether they're successful in securing a role with us.
- Sourcing and headhunting using a variety of channels.
- Writing adverts that bring out the best in the role and are tailored to your audience.
- Screening and sifting candidates, taking into account their career ambitions and interests.
- Working with the HRBPs and TASs to understand their business areas, and providing shortlists for their volume roles.
- Building awareness in the market of BT as an employer, working with our employer brand and recruitment marketing teams.
- Managing vacancies end-to-end.
We'll need to see these on your CV
- Experience within Recruitment and Acquisition of Talent specifically IT
- Sourcing and boolean knowledge.
- Knowing how to navigate LinkedIn, and have a few sourcing tricks up your sleeve.
- Excellent communication and expectation management skills.
- Good organisation skills. Being able to manage an inbox well is underrated.
- A willingness to contribute ideas to improve the way we work.