Based in Buckinghamshire - 3 days on site and 2 days WFH
Salary up to £35,000
To provide manual and automated testing services, development of testing strategies and test case designs and ensuring the high levels of quality of service required. Predominantly with Salesforce and Business Intelligence platform focus, the role is to support the ongoing growth of the business from manual systems to digital delivery.
- Formulating functional and non-functional requirements of the organisation in agile user stories and advise on the lifecycle of information solutions to the business.
- Evaluating impacts in terms of change management.
- Analysing business requirements and development solutions to design test cases.
- Developing testing strategies for various systems to ensure validation of service.
- Detecting and tracking of defects and deviations.
- Analysing of required information and documentation
- Contributing to support documentation
- Agile Experience is essential
- Salesforce, SAS, Azure knowledge is an advantage
- Experience of working in the Pharma/Healthcare industries preferable
- Exposure to a variety of testing tools
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Lean 6 Sigma is an advantage
- Full Software development lifecycle exposure.
- Strong Communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
- Strong communication skills
- Analysis skills and business process understanding
- Ability to effectively manage and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Solution focused approach
- Ability to confidently manage change in a fast-paced environment
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.