Systems Administration Specialist
6 month contract
My Client is looking for a Systems Admin Specialist, who will Support the IT centric elements of the Master Control Stations that are developed as part of our wider Production Control System deliverables.
Responsible for the deployment, maintenance and development of the IT sections of the Master Control Stations that we design and deploy globally to our customers. Enhance the security of our systems by working with our internal and external Cyber Security teams.
A hands on approach to working on the equipment we use, including PLCs and HMI.
* Recognised IT qualification
* Experience compiling Cyber Security Dossiers
* Experience in writing organisational policy documents
* Proven experience in a commercial or industrial setting.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Microsoft Windows architecture knowledge.
* Operating system deployment and configuration.
* Domain Controller deployment and configuration experience.
* Virtualisation experience.
* Must be eligible to work in the UK
* Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to influence others and work in small teams.
* Ability to deliver to timescales, sometimes that are challenging.
* Effective problem identification and solution skills.
* Unix / Linux experience
* An appreciation of PLC equipment and HMI software would be an advantage but not necessary.
* Experience of deploying IT equipment in an Automation System Environment.
* An understanding of network architecture and configuring end devices as per network plans.
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV