Inside IR35, Home based with Travel to Birmingham, Applications, Integration, Support, API's, SQL Server, Administration, Integration, SSRS, Data, T-SQL, Powershell, Automation, ITIL, Agile, QA
My leading client is looking for a System Integration Analyst / Senior Application Support Analyst to help integrate and support the deliver on a range of projects to improved customer experience. You will be involved in 3rd line support issues, on-prem and cloud infrastructure support/maintenance, database administration, integration development and support, and deployment activities for new applications and/or upgrades to existing applications - so a really varied role.
- Strong experience of APIs and integrating platforms
- Extensive administration understanding of SQL Server database management.
- Strong Knowledge of Integration tools like Intapp Integration builder, SSIS
- Ability to query databases using T-SQL and troubleshooting scripting issues
- Solid understanding and use of PowerShell
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Strong understanding of SSRS or Power BI for reporting and analysing data.
- Experience of having worked with ADDS, any exposure to Azure / Azure AD would be really useful
- Experience of reporting solutions in SSRS and Power BI
- Understanding of change control processes, ideally exposure to ITIL
- Integration of key applications across the estate.
- Work with core suppliers to embed and integrate to their API's
- Expert in internal core systems for integration work
- Work closely with the offshore development team to integrate systems
- Third line support for all core applications on premise and SAAS solutions
- Working collaboratively with other International operations teams with a focus on prompt delivery in a rapidly changing environment
- Technology and system innovation to ensure current systems are kept up-to-date and within software and hardware supported guidelines
If this sounds of interest please send me your cv ASAP