Supply Chain Lead (Assurance and Risk Management)
Hybrid / UK
c.£60,000 - £65,000 DOE
Full benefits package includes - Contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, medical cover, private dental insurance, childcare vouchers, holiday vouchers, other leisure discounts etc
We are looking to appoint a Supply Chain Lead (Assurance and Risk Management) to join our rapidly expanding procurement team. Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Development, the successful candidate will be accountable for providing best in class global supply chain development solutions to the function, the business and the group, delivering added value and supporting supply chain enabled competitive advantage.
The Role and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for leading supply chain continuous improvement initiatives including in areas such as: supplier assurance, supply chain mapping, supplier auditing and supply chain risk management.
- Providing subject matter expertise in Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) to implement, expand, and mature an end-to-end Group SCRM framework.
- Providing subject matter expertise in Supplier Assurance to implement, expand, and mature an end-to-end Group supplier assurance framework.
- Proactively tracking, qualifying and communicating supply chain vulnerabilities (actual/potent and insight, at an Enterprise, Project and Supplier level globally.
- Working in collaboration with associated functions to co-ordinate, providing leadership to, the Group's approach to supplier audits.
- Establish and/or maintain appropriate SCRM/Assurance Working Groups and Communities of Practice, maximizing collaboration and sharing of best-practice across the Group.
- Defining and managing appropriate tools to support improved assurance/risk management in terms of depth, breadth and efficiency.
- Establish and maintain data driven analysis methods, key risk indicators, metrics, and reporting dashboards for monitoring SCRM program effectiveness.
- Provide risk guidance, support and training to Group Supply Chain and Procurement teams to ensure awareness, understanding and practical application of effective due diligence, risk reduction and monitoring.
- Lead collaboration with peers to develop and enhance systems, process, and best practice sharing to help achieve best in class performance, and bring consistency to sourcing activities.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (internal/external) in order to influence and gain support for supply chain development initiatives.
- Lead and collaborate across the supply chain and procurement team and with the wider business, to identify opportunities for supply chain development initiatives.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience, with deep hands on practical experience in supply chain risk management, supply chain mapping, identifying critical suppliers and assessing through to managing supply chain vulnerabilities. You will have practical experience of supplier audits and supply chain governance & assurance, able to demonstrate recent experience in the delivery of complex, multi-layered projects and supply chains.
You will be an excellent communicator with an ability to build relationships with peers as a trusted advisor. In this varied role, you will be able to consider and evaluate the bigger picture whilst understanding the criticality of the details of delivery, risk and supply chain assurance.
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted, I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
Interviews will take place over the next few weeks and we are short listing as we speak!
If you need any further information drop me (Craig) an email at