Supply Chain Functional Lead
Experis are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Functional Lead role for a central government client.
- Lead the supply chain functional design of the end-to-end planning solution of in house technology team.
- Define and design the supply chain planning process that meets organisation's business requirements whilst supporting the delivery team in implementing new technologies and solutions.
- Drive business engagement and provide guidance and SME support across various workstreams.
- Design the supply chain planning processes and create business procedures/protocols.
- Create functional specifications and prepare processes/wireframes. Oversee the development of the solution as per the specifications.
- Ability to drive change and overcome obstacles and resistance.
- Deep expertise to create process maps, blueprints, and business process documents for new solution development & changes to the existing products / solutions
- 8-10 years of hands-on delivery and/or consulting experience within Supply Chain Planning - Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Optimisation, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
- In-depth knowledge and experience in successfully completing Supply Chain Planning implementations
- Significant experience driving alignment between technology and business solutions architecture across the supply chain and operations
- Experience in leading design workshop steering solutions to drive efficiency and to unlock value to the business
- Seasoned in anticipating key business issues and implementing comprehensive recommendations
- Team Management experience.
- Strong relationship management: excellent communication and influencing skills - verbal and written - with the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Balance of both technical awareness and business acumen.