Supply Chain Functional Analyst
Experis are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Functional Analyst role for a central government client.
- Build the end-to-end planning solution as part of inhouse Technology team.
- Design the supply chain planning processes and create business procedures/protocols.
- Collect and interpret business requirements to drive most value and process efficiency.
- Create functional specifications and prepare processes/wireframes. Oversee the development of the solution as per the specifications.
- Facilitate business engagement and change management.
- Ability to drive change and overcome obstacles and resistance.
- Constructive and collaborative but with the ability to step in and take decisions in a timely manner to move the team forward.
- Excellent people management skills, able to engage and lead, with a passion for stretching and improving both teams and processes.
- 5 years of hands-on delivery and/or consulting experience within Supply Chain Planning - Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Knowledge and experience in the design of high-quality business processes and application architecture
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as working knowledge of data and process modelling
- Ability to collect and understand business requirements and develop solutions in timely fashion
- Ability to analyse complex work processes for improvement opportunities
- Seasoned in building strong relationships across the organisation to gain buy-in and move initiatives forward
- Strong relationship management: excellent communication and influencing skills - verbal and written - with the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Balance of both technical awareness and business acumen.
- Ability to manage in an ambiguous environment, clarifying strategies and plans, giving a sense of direction and purpose for self and team.