Role: Sub-Contract Coordinator 81730
Salary £26,000- £29,000 depending on Experience
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Procurement professional to start a new role where You will facilitate service and information exchange between our Global Aerospace organisation and customers. Works directly with customers to generate product and service orders, while performing administrative duties for internal teams.
- Process Sub-Contract Repair Orders.
- Monitor/Manage Sub-Contract Repair Orders by Vendor.
- Receive/Organise Sub-Contract Repair Orders returned from Vendors.
- Raising of Purchase Orders in support of Activity
- Participate in Value Stream Mapping and 3P events and contribute in designing and implement Process Improvements.
- Create or edit information on the ERP System.
- Generate / Update KPIs on a daily basis.
- Liaise with the Customer Service Team to provide Updates on Sub-Contract Orders.
- Process Customer Purchase Orders, allocate orders to stock for 'picking and
- Packing'. Monitor packed orders to ensure prompt delivery and invoice orders.
- Work closely with Material Controllers, Stores, Trade Compliance and
- Shipping to ensure order is fulfilled in its entirety.
- Knowledge of Sub Contract Repair Process.
- SAP Experience essential.
- GCSE / O level standard of education required.
- Experience in a Customer Services environment.
- Communication skills gained in a customer orientated environment.
- Microsoft Office competence.
This role is a great opportunity for a procurement professional with excellent communications skills looking to step up and have more direct customer and vendor interaction and influence. The role is based in Coventry where you will be expected 2 days a week with flexible working opportunities.