Stress Testing Manager
London (remote until further notice)
£500-£550 per day
*Umbrella company only
Our client is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations. Their customers range from individual savers and investors to some of the world's biggest companies, governments and international organisations. They aim to connect them to opportunities and help them to achieve their ambitions.
- Promote the design of a globally consistent stress testing framework for group enterprise wide stress tests.
- Develop new stress testing processes aligned to the group methodological framework.
- Support the delivery of a stress testing platform for timely and efficient stress testing execution.
- Ensure stress testing is processed in a responsive and consistent basis.
- Ensure the timely delivery of annual Regulatory Stress Tests.
- Critically assess macro stress scenarios.
- Analyse internal and external data to draw insights.
- Ensure appropriateness, robustness and completeness of the quantification framework for the PRA / EBA / Country Regulator required stress tests.
- Maintain oversight of the stress testing schedules across multiple entities. Underpin the Country / Regional teams with consistent approaches using internal validation and controls processes, consistent templates, systems and methodology.
- Present findings to a wide audience, using varying communication techniques, e.g. PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Experience of working with sophisticated tools for numerical analysis.
- Strong knowledge of stress testing methods for different purposes.
- Relevant work experience in a bank, rating agency, consultancy or advisory firm.
- Strong knowledge of Operational Risk and Operational Risk forecasting.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Ability to translate findings into clear and conscise written communication.
- Proven experience of writing board level papers.