My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Strategic Communications Manager (French Speaking) on a initial 3 month contract. This role will be initially virtual and inside IR35.
The Marketing segment vision is to deliver a best-in-class Travel & Entertainment (T&E) value proposition and meet a growing set of our customers' B2B customer needs. The Strategic Communications Manager International Marketing (EMEA) will contribute to the international marketing strategy that ties to segment strategic imperatives:
- restoring our T&E competitiveness and growing share
- accelerating key B2B initiatives and communicating with potential new clients
Specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop and deploy project related marketing communications to external customers across EMEA markets - including multi-market translations and approvals.
- Support the strategic development and deployment of T&E and return to travel Marketing initiatives.
- Support the content and thought leadership development across EMEA proprietary experiences (4 x events)
- TBD: Support strategy, content development and deployment of end of year marketing campaign to our most strategic customers
- The role requires a marketing specialist well versed in working with internal business partners to assess communication requirements and partner with external marketing agencies to develop and translate communications, and manage internal approvals across multiple markets in Europe
- Self-starter who can thrive in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
- Proven strategic thinker who can think independently
- Track record of driving innovation and change
- Detail oriented with strong focus on driving results in a timely self-directed manner
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, organisation and prioritization skills
- A "can-do" attitude and a desire to have fun while driving exceptional customer experiences.
- Experience working with and across geographically diverse teams including availability outside of normal working hours for calls.
- French language skills desirable but not essential