Store Designer - Clothing & Home
The duration of the role is 6 months.
The location of the role is Paddington, London with travel to Stevenage 1 day a week
The pay rate on offer is £375 per day (inside IR35) with Travel expenses
The client is an iconic, multinational high-street retailer.
- Translate the Womens and Kids vision for store environment and customer experience into physical reality,
- in a flexible, cost-effective way.
- Be the creative point of contact with all internal/external agencies/partners
- Establish effective working relationships with the Womens & Kids Director, Head of Buying, Merchandising & VM.
- Manage the end to end creative design process from brief through to store implementation by format
- Deliver the design strategy to budget and on time
- Ensure all CDM and health & safety procedures are adhered too.
- Relevant design background
- Ability to lead innovation and change
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Proven project management skills