SQL Server Database Administrator
Telford (remote-based initially due to restrictions)
We are actively looking to secure a SQL Server DBA to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Working in a team environment providing an SQL Server DBA (Data base administrator) function supporting both Project and Live Service teams.
- Design, configure and support database applications.
- Work with Architects to translate high level vision into low level technical detail.
- Deliver subject matter expertise in one of the estates key technologies.
- Provide support to Projects on how their database applications should be set up.
- Provide live support to systems during core business hours.
- Provide on call support to live systems when required outside core hours.
Required Technical Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of an IT infrastructure and the IT lifecycle
- MS applications
- Windows Applications
- Scripting Tools
- Team working skills, attention to detail, willingness to learn, communication skills, stakeholder management skills
- Commercial awareness
- Self-motivated, ownership of own work and deliveries
- Strong documentation skills
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.