SQL DBA - 6 month contract - Remote
We are currently looking for a SQL DBA to join an exciting client of outs on an initial 6 month basis.
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- MS SQL (all versions)
- Windows Server
- 2-3+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required on 2008-2016 releases
If you are interested in the above role, please apply!