To support our customers in effectively aligning complex solutions with each customer's unique strategic direction. To play a leadership role in complex projects and implementations ensuring that the customer's goals are central in both the project design and execution.
In addition, to act as a contact for business functions helping with bids, projects and resourcing requirements.
We'd like to meet a Solution Architect with experience in the following:
- End-to-end architecture within Infrastructure and cloud; AWS/Azure, VMware, Servers, AD, Networks, and Storage
- Ability to design effective solutions, including considerations for strategy, people, process and technology
- Ability to articulate complex solutions to customers and prospects
- Proven history of quickly comprehending the functions and capabilities of new technologies, understanding how new capabilities can be integrated into the solution, to add value to our customers.
- Clear commercial understanding of the needs of the business and of our customers
- Act as a central point of contact for business functions, supporting with bids, projects and resourcing requirements.
- Track record for remaining unbiased toward any specific technology or vendor, and for being more interested in results than personal preferences
- Proven experience identifying, analysing and resolving system problems
- Demonstrable experience working at a technical architect level
- Working with architectural tools and frameworks
- Relevant industry certification(s), e.g. Cisco CCNA\CCNP, VMware VCP, Microsoft MCSA\MCSE
- Ability to keep pace and adapt to changing and emerging technologies (Suggestion)
- Ability to work effectively across complex matrix organisation structures.
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills - ability to communicate well at all levels.
- Experience of engaging stakeholders and customers at a senior level.
- Willingness to travel and stay away from home
- Experience of Cloud technologies
- Experience of Service Delivery, ITIL
- Ability to gain high level security clearance