Corporate Lending Enterprise Architect
London / Hybrid
Do you want to be part of an award winning organisation at the forefront of technology? Why Wait? Apply now!
Responsibilities & Deliverables
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
*Client-facing presentations: lead client-focused discovery and solutioning, based firmly upon value-led understanding and industry-informed knowledge of our client's needs. Engagements range from introductory presentations to multi-day proof of concept workshops.
* Product presentation readiness: contribute to informative, on-brand white papers, presentation decks, client-facing resources, videos and other material.
* Demo environment readiness: you will actively contribute to, and maintain the relevance of content and configure (if/where necessary) demo systems, to ensure they reflect client usage and their business expectations.
* Internal knowledge sharing: you will participate in internal knowledge sharing with your colleagues with online presentations on industry-related topics. This will leverage client presentation skills and remote engagement experience.
* Collaboration: Candidate can expect to coordinate, challenge, influence and otherwise engage Product Management, Global Services, Sales, Partner teams, Sales enablement and other key stakeholders in Corporate Lending. You will develop your professional network within our project and contribute to product discussions, as a client advocate and expert 'in the field'
Required Experience And Skills
The successful candidate is required to demonstrate:
* 7-10 years Corporate Lending Servicing experience.
* 3-5 years pre-sales experience or direct experience from a relevant financial institution within the Corporate Lending Market is imperative, as the successful candidate will make a business impact as soon as possible.
* Must demonstrate experience of complex corporate deal structure and how they can be managed on a daily basis i.e. Syndication/Agency, Bilateral lending and Loan trading.
* Experience of how enterprise solutions are implemented within a banks complex lending infrastructure.
* Clear understanding of Corporate Lending domain and challenges is critical.
* Deep knowledge of the Loan IQ loan servicing solution.
* Must be curious about innovation and Fintech ecosystem.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English, ability to express complex technical and business topics. Another European language would be advantageous.
* Travel punctually required on very short assignment (please note all assignments are remote currently).