Job Title: Customer Compliance Solution Architect
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: Telford - Currently WFH
Rate: Up to £574 per day based on relevant experience
**In Scope of IR35**
Solution Architect role will be supporting the Customer Compliance Group (CCG) with various programmes and projects. Ideally the candidate should have the following experience and be able to fulfil the responsibilities of the role.
Technologies & Experience:
- Solution Architecture experience.
- Ability to produce architecture documents, namely the Solution Design Document (SDD), but additional architecture designs and blueprints may be required
- Skills and knowledge to assess architectural elements of solutions and technical designs, advise on designs, understand the implications of design decisions, and make recommendations
- Knowledge and experience of the following capabilities is desirable: Data and Analytics platforms; demonstrating an understanding of environments and tools used by the data science community.
- Experience or Awareness of how ML and AI can be exploited, the Systems Integration challenges and use of technologies with Cloud & 'as a service' solutions will be useful.
- Understanding of the implementation lifecycle of the technical solution
- Experience of working within architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
The responsibilities of the role will include:-
- Responsible for understanding and elaborating Client Requirements and developing solutions that meet these requirements
- Oversight of Architectural solutions as developed in individual projects or as a large delivery projects/programmes, taking responsibility for ensuring that the technical solution is delivered as originally defined
- Leadership of an Architectural team to deliver larger pieces of work
- Face off to Project Managers with accountability for the technical aspects of project delivery as an individual or as a team lead
- Responsible for agreeing technical scope of work at the outset with the Project Manager. Works closely with the PM early in the project to scope work for their own area, effectively cascading that onto any stream or joint team members. Successfully manages to the agreed technical scope during the project
- Ownership of architectural solutions to ensure adherence to Architecture Governance processes, adherence to policy, best practices and consistency with the client's Architecture vision
- Early involvement in reviewing and scoping of Infrastructure projects for feasibility of delivery
- Oversight and input into the IS / IT Strategy & Architecture
- Provision of Technical Governance to Projects and solutions ensuring a consistent approach to technical solutions and alignment to the Enterprise Architecture
- Relationship Management of the technical relationships with vendors and material sub-contractor(s)
If this is the role for you please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.