Job Title: Solution Designer
Location: Candidate will need to be able to work from one of these locations- Glasgow/Manchester/Northampton
Duration: initial 6-12 months
Daily Rate: £450-£550 per day
We are working with a well-known client of ours who is searching for Solution Designers to join their team.
Ideally for you have worked within the financial services/banking sector as a Solution Designer.
- You are skilled in using relevant third party solutions / Open source libraries
- You have a good command over the relevant computer science fundamentals
- You are capable of making and guiding effective decisions, explaining clearly how the decision has been reached. You are able to understand and resolve technical disputes across varying levels of complexity and risk
- Familiar with messaging systems and ESB solutions
- You have a good command on the relevant programming languages (Oracle PL/SQL/ Python)
- You are able to work with business and technology stakeholders to translate business problems into technical designs. Creates an optimal design through an iterative process, aligning the user need with the system requirements and organisational objectives
- You are familiar with Virtualization, Storage, Networking fundamentals
- Focused on bringing automation across the software value chain
- You have good understanding of Enterprise Container Platforms
- You have a good understanding of the operating environment relevant for the given language/s to build a performant and scalable code
- You are familiar with the relevant service patterns and protocols
If you are an experienced Solution Designer and you have worked within the financial services/banking sector submit your CV now.