My leading client has an outstanding opportunity for a Solution Architect role a take a leading role during discovery/elaboration phases of a project for the establishment of reference architectures, integration and solution patterns, use-cases, enterprise designs and product/service standards to drive consistent experiences and reuse across the European landscape of the organisation.
You will provide the leadership to bring together business, application, infrastructure and data requirements into a single view of solutions options and recommendations. Ensuring the alignment & interoperability between complex groups by identifying commonalities and then supporting the various projects and programmes to strategies addressing of issues/ bottlenecks. You must understand and manage stakeholder expectations at a senior level. Providing a clear choices and recommendations that enable both business and technical decision making.
- Cloud skills on either Azure or AWS technologies
- Knowledge and experience of all phases of the SDLC and full life cycle implementations using Agile methodologies
- Integration and data exchange
- Data technologies: NOSQL Databases
- Strong communication skills
- Agile and Scrum knowledge
If this role sounds of interest please send me your CV for review ASAP