Job Title: Solution Architect
Duration: until Jan 2022
Would you like to work for a leading, multinational technology company? Our client is looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join the team on a 6 months initial contract.
Essential skills and experience:
- Mandatory experience in one or more development languages
- Architecture & Design Methods -
- ArchiMate and UML architecture/design and modelling techniques, tools, and standards
- Agile / DevOps delivery methodologies and best practice
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) delivery methodologies, tools, and best practice
- Microservice and API-led architecture and integration design tools, techniques, and best practice
- Webservices, SOA, BPEL and ESB architecture and integration design tools, techniques, and best practice
- SOAP/XML/RESTful/JSON software messaging frameworks, technologies, tools, and best practice
- Event-based architecture design, patterns (including pub-sub and data streaming), modelling techniques, tools, and standards
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting a team, blending leadership, architecture, and development skills.
- Solution Architects are responsible for bringing a breadth of understanding across a range of technical domains and a depth of knowledge and/or experience in at least one, but ideally many.
- Blending a variety of different competency areas - strong developmental and architectural skills are as vital as leadership or communication skills.
Should believe you have the right skills and experience apply now.