Solution Architect (AWS, CI/CD)
Duration: 6 Months
Locations: Voe/London/ Nottingham
A Solution Architect (AWS, CI/CD) is required to join a financial services client. This role is based in Voe / London / Nottingham on an initial 6-month contract.
You will be working on a large eco-system of applications to support the remediation of service issues in relation to a strategic cloud-based data platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with the Solution Architecture on multiple programmes and managing the end-to-end execution.
- Risk management - identifying architectural risk and issues and managing those through the software development lifecycle
- Collaborating with the wider solution team and effectively managing stakeholders, providing visibility and transparency to facilitate solution decisioning.
- Leading analysis and ensuring the impacts of dependencies are address.
- Ensuring effective governance of stakeholders including the CTO office by partnering with the Project Management function.
- Knowledge of core AWS services and AWS architecture.
- Experience of developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
- Restful API, GRPC and GraphQL
- Basic knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes and microservice architecture.
- Data modelling and data architecture experience
- Experience of maintaining and developing software infrastructures for financial services domain.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.