A Solution Architect is required by a prestigious organisation in their Malvern offices following an internal promotion.
The successful candidate will directly support our customers in effectively aligning complex solutions with each customer's unique strategic direction. You will play a leadership role in complex projects and implementations ensuring that the customer's goals are central in both the project design and execution, acting as a contact for business functions helping with bids, projects and resourcing requirements.
What I will be doing:
- End-to-end architecting within Infrastructure and cloud; AWS/Azure, VMware, Servers, AD, Networks, and Storage
- Designing effective solutions, including considerations for strategy, people, process, and technology
- Articulating complex solutions to customers and prospects
- Comprehending the functions and capabilities of new technologies, understanding how new capabilities can be integrated into the solution, to add value to our customers.
- * Acting as a central point of contact for business functions, supporting with bids, projects, and resourcing requirements.
What's in it for the Solution Architect?
- A competitive Salary
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Solution Architect:
- Eligible for or hold SC clearance
- Working with architectural tools and frameworks
- Ability to work effectively across complex matrix organisation structures.
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills - ability to communicate well at all levels.
- Experience of engaging stakeholders and customers at a senior level.
Desirable Skills for the Solution Architect:
- Experience of Cloud technologies
- Experience of Service Delivery, ITIL
- Ability to gain high level security clearance
One of the UK leading partners in Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology that works on cutting edge research projects. A global organisation primarily established in the UK and the US, currently growing in international markets. They provide a wide range of services, such as technical, scientific and engineering expertise. This particular site provides scientific research and development and applies this to the commercial world making it viable for sale.
Currently staffed with problem solvers and analytically minded individuals, they pride themselves on being able to think outside the box. Passionate about technology and actively self-learn outside of core working hours, they are seen as some of the best minds in the UK.
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Solution Architect and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.