Fenchurch Street, London
£80,000 plus full benefits
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our clients, a world leader in reinsurance. They stand for exceptional solution-based expertise, consistent risk management, financial stability, and client proximity. It operates in all lines of insurance, with more than 42,000 employees throughout the world.
As an Application Developer, you'll have the ability to make a significant impact to the organization by supporting the digitalisation strategy of with state-of-the-art data and MI solutions.
IT Business Solutions delivers business value through the management of IT products including implementation of change projects in a disciplined, business focused, engaged and methodical way to the company. As a Solution Architect, you'll have the ability to make a significant impact to the organization by supporting the growth strategy and competitive positioning of the business unit.
Solution Architecture designs and implements IT solutions to meet business requirements in accordance with enterprise and technical architecture. Existing patterns, frameworks and tools are utilised to create state of the art, maintainable and cost-efficient IT solutions to meet flexible business demands.
Implementation, Support & Operations
- Communication of architecture objectives to senior business stakeholders
- Responsible for running RFI/RFP along with procurement
- Responsible for driving of synergies within Business Solutions
- Responsible for implementation of technology solutions and mapping of business requirements to systems/technical requirements in alignment with enterprise and technical architecture
- Responsibility to design and implement solutions with the aim of enabling growth, reducing of complexity and improvement of inefficient (manual) processes by leveraging existing architectural patterns whenever possible
- Assume technical lead role in implementation projects on demand
- Responsibility for the adherence to appropriate standards (performance, monitor capability, audit acceptability, secure environment)
- Responsibility for the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements
- Responsible for reviewing individual project level solution architecture artefacts.
- Collaboration with business owners to ensure effective benefit realisation
- Help drive forward good Conduct for the business to deliver the best outcomes for customers / policyholders.
- Thought leadership - able to monitor market trends and to drive creative thinking on future technology capabilities which support digitalization of business processes and increase business value.
- Strong project delivery background. Ideal several years of experience in business process design and improvement and related systems integration as an architect.
- Experience in London insurance market highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of the processes of the entire software development and product life cycle: DevOps principles, patterns, UML, agile development practices
- Experience in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture, cloud architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints.
- Track record of successful implementations that delivered value to the business, resulting in measurable business outcomes
If you're who is looking for a career working with a fantastic team, please click apply now!