Solution Architect needed by a major player in the South West to help adapt a large software team adapt an Agile environment.
- Definition and ownership of the practice maturity model and CI processes.
- Definition and ownership of the practice frameworks, artefacts and processes.
- Provide governance and assurance for practice processes and artefacts.
- Lead Solution architects
- Definition of the joined up deliverables for end to end solution implementation.
- Support programmes in shaping deliveries in terms of roles and responsibilities for Solution Architects for Scrum teams.
- Experience working to agile methodologies, preferably Scrum and emergent design
- Modelling processes, systems, data and infrastructure in UML and or other modelling language using Sparx Enterprise Architect.
- PRINCE 2
Please send your CV for immediate review and further discussion around the opportunity.