Software Test/Assurance Lead
A Software Test/Assurance Lead is required by a global Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology organisation to join them on a permanenting their Portsmouth Office.
As the Software Test/Assurance Lead, you will lead the execution of activities that generate and provide feedback not only on test status, test progress, and solution quality, but also on process quality. You will lead application of testing tools (including automation), Configuring, using, and managing test environments and test data. You will understanding, implementing, and updating the Agile Test Strategy (including ensuring this encompasses all activities required to conform with applicable standards and certifications.
What's in it for the Software Test/Assurance Lead?
- An excellent Salary
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Software Test/Assurance Lead:
- Eligible for or hold SC clearance
- Experienced in automation software testing and testing methodologies
- Commercial experience in Agile Test Strategy
- Prior experience in implementing a software test environment
- Experience of configuring, using, and managing test environments and test data
- Broad experience across a number of testing tools (including automation testing tools)
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Software Test/Assurance Lead and want to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.