Role: Software Test Developer
Duration: 6 months
Location: Remote and 2/3 days on site in Crewe
Start Date: ASAP
In Scope of IR35
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Previous GOV UK experience desirable
In this role, you will be testing against a Dynamics 365 solution (with additional end-to-end considerations), so demonstrating technical capability by using code examples is recommended as it will streamline the interview process. If you wish to provide this, please place a link to your code repository in your CV (ideally Github/Bitbucket public repositories).
Working within a small Agile team, you will work closely with Developers and Business Analysts to:
* Take part in all Agile ceremonies, highlighting testing considerations, risks, and potential blockers.
* Evaluate new features to define adequate test coverage.
* Define and execute manual test cases against each part of the system.
* Automate test cases using the existing test harness.
* Review existing test suites with the aim of incremental improvement.
* Drive a 'Quality-First' team culture.
* Extensive experience of testing and creating test automation for REST API's.
* Experience creating or extending automation frameworks using C# / .NET framework / SpecFlow / Selenium Webdriver / Nuget for MS Dynamics 365 applications.
* Experience of using development design patterns within test automation (more than just Page Object frameworks designs).
* Experience in Easy Repro is a plus
* Ability to research and define multiple solutions to problems independently.
* Ability to 'hit the ground running' and begin contributing to the development process within days/weeks.
* Experience working within an Agile team.
* Experience using Azure DevOps, Jira and Confluence.
* Experience writing test suites, cases, and steps.
* Experience analysing existing systems and outlining ideal test coverage.
* Experience of performing exploratory testing on complex systems.
* ISTQB Foundation.
* An eye for detail.
Nice to have:
* MS Dynamics 365 Field service module
* Experience of setting up, configuring, or simply understanding of how DevOps tools/technologies (E.g. Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Travis CI, etc) are used in an Agile DevOps team.
* Experience of Security testing and applying security considerations to new features.
* Experience of Performance testing (ideally using JMeter).