Software Technical Lead
Portsmouth/Remote (with occasional visits to Portsmouth)
A Software Technical Lead is required by prestigious organisation in their Portsmouth office or on a remote basis (with some travel to Portsmouth). Due to consistent growth and increased workload, my client is looking to secure a Software Technical Lead to join their established software development team.
This team undertakes a variety of work, ranging from prototyping and concept demonstrators to large-scale systems in support of military training, testing, evaluation and experimentation.
In this leadership role, you will be responsible the software development team ensuring adherence to the plans and providing suggested improvements, driving liaison with technical assurance and management of the Scrum boards in Jira.
What's in it for the Software Technical Lead?
- A competitive Salary
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Hybrid or remoter working (with occasional visits to Portsmouth)
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Software Technical Lead:
- Eligible for or hold SC clearance
- Development experience using C#
- Technical leadership skills
- Systems architecture design
- Software process engineering
- Skilled in the full software development lifecycle including Agile
- Experience with Databases and networking
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a sound understanding of systems engineering principles
Desirable Skills for the Software Technical Lead:
- RF Experience
- SQL Server
One of the UK leading partners in Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology that works on cutting edge research projects. A global organisation primarily established in the UK and the US, currently growing in international markets. They provide a wide range of services, such as technical, scientific and engineering expertise. This particular site provides scientific research and development and applies this to the commercial world making it viable for sale.
Currently staffed with problem solvers and analytically minded individuals, they pride themselves on being able to think outside the box. Passionate about technology and actively self-learn outside of core working hours, they are seen as some of the best minds in the UK.
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Software Technical Lead and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.