Software Engineer (React)
Pay £400 - £440
My client are a leading technology consultancy who have a current demand for experienced software engineers who have experience within React JS. You will be working on one of their key customer accounts within the energy sector tasked to deliver tools and applications supporting trading and operations for the Power Desk within the customer.
As a software engineer you will…
- The role will be an application developer tasked to deliver tools and applications supporting trading and operations for the Power Desk within the Customer.
- Work in a fast paced environment and solve complex business problems.
- It will involve developing tools directly on top of and within an Azure cloud platform utilising native Azure technologies while working within a Scrum and Kanban environment.
- Working as part of a DevOps team, you will be responsible for designing, building, testing, releasing and supporting small applications and data handling tools end-to-end.
What do we want from you?
- Strong knowledge of both Python and .NET, and experience with react.js
- Experience establishing development best practices within a complex and fast paced environment - CI/CD, testing, container management, SCA etc.
- Experience designing and developing distributed applications such as liner solvers and modelling - the exact technology stack is less important than an involvement in designing the approach
- Strong experience with Azure components and infrastructure management (devops)
- Must be willing and capable of mentoring and developing others
- Experience with fundamental modelling of commodities, ideally energy (power, gas, environmental products).
If this is of interest to you then apply today for immediate consideration! Please note that this role will be completely remote!