Software Engineer, Implementation of API's, Infrastructure as code, Java, NodeJS, ECMAScript, BDD, Microservice design, Microservice Architecture, Unified Communications, Unit Testing, Docker, SOLID Principles, Cloud, AWS, Terraform
My client who are already a true leader are looking for a Software Developer / Engineer to build the next generation platform to allow our customers to consume next generation unified communications and connectivity products in a cloud native manner - so it is a really exciting opportunity and you are challenged to bring your new ideas on how best to enhance our software engineering capabilities.
The role will involve understanding and implementing APIs and creating software to build cloud native applications. You will require an excellent understanding of micro-services architectures and micro-service design patterns (SAGA, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Domain Driven Design), functions as a service (AWS Lambda), infrastructure as a service (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud) will be needed as part of this role, Knowledge of object oriented development and skill in an appropriate language is essential, along with sound knowledge of software design patterns, and SOLID principles. Plus there must be a willingness to adapt new frameworks.
- A demonstrated ability to create software to solve business problems with the below technology
- Unit testing frameworks usage
- BDD domain specific languages and constructs (e.g. Cucumber Gherkin)
- Microservices design patterns
- SOLID principles
- Infrastructure as Code
- An understanding of Infrastructure as Code
- Scrum or Kanban framework,
- Experience of TDD and BDD.
- Work in a team to produce emergent design for a microservices based architecture
- You will be working with a DevOps team to develop new software for the UC Platform based on the Product Owner's backlog to offer our customers a cloud native experience in consuming our services
- Ability to adapt to new development languages and frameworks
- Working in agile teams
If this role is of interest please give me a call