Our client are experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets. They draw on extensive technical knowledge and intellectual property to provide the know-how and support to solve some of the world's most challenging problems. Their teams make the critical difference to important customers by providing unique approaches to problem solving. Why don't you join some of the world's finest scientific and technical minds and help make tomorrow work today?
As the organisation continues to grow into new markets around the world, there's never been a more exciting time to join. The formula for success is an appetite for innovation, courage to take on a wide variety of complex challenges and motivated people who work to deliver the best possible solutions to partners. Joining this market leading company offers the opportunity to work on highly technical cutting edge projects, enabling customers to protect, improve and advance their vital interests.
We are looking for enthusiastic, talented software engineers with a passion for technology and keen analytical skills. The individual will be integrated into a dynamic and fast-paced development team, overcoming challenges and producing innovation solutions for our customer's problems. The successful candidate is self-motivated and energetic, with a strong drive to ensure successful outcomes.
- Good software engineering - C / C++ / C# / Java,
- Embedded development - bare metal & RTOS
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux OS
- Knowledge / understanding of electronics highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Atlassian toolset & SVN
- Willing to engage with the customer & good customer interaction
- Excellent problem-solving skills, work with unique and challenging problems.
Our client is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent in the market and the salary, benefits, flexible working and reward scheme is designed to make sure they achieve that. The reward scheme means that you can share in the company's success, as well as be rewarded for your own.
You'll also need to hold or be willing to undergo government vetting to achieve UK security clearance. In return you'll receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a commitment to help maintain a strong work/life balance.
- 25 Days Starting leave with option to buy additional annual leave
- Group Personal Pension Scheme - contribute 7% and the company will contribute up to 10.5%
- Employee engagement surveys, to ensure the company listen's to suggestions for improvements
- Share Incentive Plan and Private Medical Insurance
- Discounted personal accident insurance and free regular health assessments
- Heath cash plans, childcare vouchers, dental insurance, high street store discount scheme including reductions on meals out and cinema tickets