Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Cambridge (Office 1 day a week)
Salary: Negotiable, Budget up to £80,000
Permanent or Contract: Permanent
Experis IT is proud to be representing an exciting brand based in Cambridge who are currently recruiting for an experienced Software Engineer to join their growing development team.
The role of a Software Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing new software solutions and maintaining existing products, whilst working closely with various teams across the company to support further development. You will develop an understanding of the software requirements to create the best solution and work with local and international teams to implement and test software products, in line with company specifications. The teamwork in an Agile environment where you will work with other engineers and application support with system development tasks and ensure all source code and documents are backed up and stored under chance control software.
- Masters or higher qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a similar qualification.
- 2 years' experience in a similar position in a commercial environment.
- Development experience using C#, .Net, WPF, WVVM, Windows, Azure DevOps or TFS, GIT.
- Skilled and familiar with SOLID coding principles and modern coding patterns.
- Excellent team working skills, communication skills a desire to build high end software products.
Tech Skills Required
- Masters or Higher degree
- C#, .NET, WPF, WVVM, Windows, Azure DevOps or TFS, GIT
- SOLID coding principles
If you're ready for your next career challenge and would make a great fit for this role, click the link to apply today.
At Experis, we're the global leader in professional IT resourcing and solutions, operating in more than 50 countries worldwide. Thanks to our expert industry knowledge, history of success and strong relationships with organisations large and small, we're perfectly placed to match specialist IT professionals into permanent and contract assignments.