Our client are looking for a talented Software Engineer for a fixed-term contract to help us craft and develop innovative solutions for their customers. The ideal candidate must be comfortable with fast paced development, enjoy problem solving, have a stellar track record of be delivering technical solutions and will love to learn and tackle new challenges. This role will engage with every discipline including art, design, dev, test.
* User Experiences - Working closely with a talented cross-discipline team to define and execute upon new user experiences.
* Rapid prototyping of new user experiences, built on top of new and emerging HoloLens technology.
* Delivery of the design, implementation, and maintenance of new features areas, delivering them on-time and to high quality.
* Partnering with the technical leadership team to deliver solid technical designs.
Skills and Experience:
* 5+ years relevant development experience
* Engine - Demonstrated hands on experience with modern game engines such as Unity, Unreal, or equivalent.
* Experience - Demonstrated years of professional game development experience (or similar Realtime 3D interactive experiences)
* Cloud - An understanding of the latest trends in cloud computing and how to create powerful connected experiences that can be deployed in enterprise environments.
* Degree - BA/BS (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related field.
* Problem Solving - Strong problem-solving and algorithm development skills.
* Debugging - Excellent debugging and optimization skills working in a multi-threaded environment