A Multi-language Software Engineer (C#, C++, Python and/or .Net) is required by prestigious organisation in their Malvern offices. Due to consistent growth and increased workload, my client is looking to secure a Multi-language Software Engineer (C#, C++, Python and/or .Net) to join their established software development team.
What's in it for the Software Engineer (C#, C++, Python and/or .Net)?
- A competitive Salary
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Flexible working
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Software Engineer (C#, C++, Python and/or .Net):
- Eligible for SC clearance or hold SC clearance
- Proven track record of developing in multiple software languages (C#, C++, Python and/or .Net)
- Skilled in the full software development lifecycle including Agile
- 4-7 years relevant software development experience
- Must have a genuine passion for software Development
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates a culture of continuous improvement and ownership.
- Any experience with AWS would be highly desirable
One of the UK leading partners in Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology that works on cutting edge research projects. A global organisation primarily established in the UK and the US, currently growing in international markets. They provide a wide range of services, such as technical, scientific and engineering expertise. This particular site provides scientific research and development and applies this to the commercial world making it viable for sale.
Currently staffed with problem solvers and analytically minded individuals, they pride themselves on being able to think outside the box. Passionate about technology and actively self-learn outside of core working hours, they are seen as some of the best minds in the UK.
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Software Engineer (C#, C++, Python and/or .Net) and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.