Software Development Team Lead
Birmingham (Hybrid Home Working/Office Based Split)
Experis is working with a Birmingham based client who is recruiting a Development Team Leader. They currently have a team of 20+ staff in place who are responsible for the delivery of transformational change and system and process improvements. They also develop tailored, client specific solutions and manage integrations between the systems. The role of the Development Team Leader will be responsible for leading the wider team providing coaching and mentorship to the staff where necessary and making sure the software delivered to internal and external users is developed to a high quality, on time and in line with company standards and where necessary, products will need to be documented and tested.
The organisation operates in a Microsoft environment and you will be supporting the planning of project portfolios to ensure priority projects are resourced accordingly. Liaising with stakeholders, projects managers, business analysts and 3rd parties will be essential and supporting wider IT teams will be beneficial in supporting the team's development.
- Experience in a similar position with knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong leadership skills and proven experience mentoring and training a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate across the company to ensure deadlines are met.
- Knowledgeable in programming languages including C#, ASP.Net, Java Sprint, MS SQL, XML, HTML and CSS.
- Visual Studio experience and SQL Management Studio.
- Good problem analysis, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Strong knowledge of tasks to prioritise workloads.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply.
Software Development Team Lead, Senior Developer, Microsoft Stack, C#, ASP.Net