We are currently hiring for a Fortune500 company based in London who are now looking to recruit a Software Development Project Manager on an initial 6-month basis. As a Software Development Project Manager you will own the delivery of IT Projects from end-to-end and take full responsibility for success or failure. You will be responsible for delivery of a winning plan with no excuses.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Lead the scoping, planning and delivery of IT Projects, including securing finance, articulating, understanding and documenting business requirements, compiling business cases and compiling technical documentation as part of the handover to live operational teams.
- Work with internal technical and operational staff and 3rd party suppliers to achieve successful project delivery and transition into live operations.
- Take ownership of every contributing aspect of Project delivery including, as appropriate, appointment and management of suppliers.
- Using the tools provided by both Agile Project Management and traditional Project Management, apply the best tools at the right time to achieve project success.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Software
- Previous project lead experience
- Ability to work independently
- Client facing experience (requirements gathering, dealing with stakeholders)
- Agile or waterfall experience
If this is of interest to you, then please apply!