C# (.Net Software Developer)
This role ensures the successful delivery of the software development projects and support for the ICT Manager. You will be directly interfacing with members ICT team but also the end users to extract requirements, offer solutions, design products, develop application and implement project products. These need to be performed within agreed timescales and SLAs to meet the expectations. All activity needs to be rigorously recorded as this role will be generating revenue.
- Develops working relationships and communicates with a range of project stakeholders across teams to ensure actions completed, progress updated and impacts on other components managed.
- Supports a component of a technical project, requiring management of a limited degree of risk or business impact.
- Supports the identification and resolution of issues and defects to ensure delivery to required standard.
- Reviews own work and peers' outputs to contribute to identify and flag errors or potential issues.
- Assists with planning and monitoring of all activities, from scoping to live, to ensure agreed scope and benefits are delivered in a contained project.
- Validate user requirements or proposed solutions.
- Estimate, analyse, design, document, develop, test and debug a range of application software to agreed SLAs / KPIs
- Analyse and resolve software related issues.
- Provide technical support / knowledge transfer to colleagues when required.
- Contribute to the software development standards.
- Any other duties required to meet the SLA/KPI and Business Objectives of the Managed Services contract
- ITIL v3 (Foundation)
- Communicating across technical levels of an organisation and able to translate complex technical solutions to end users
Have a proven track record of:
- Experience of working in an ISO 20000 accredited environment.
- Experience of working in an outsourced environment delivering against defined service scope, targets and cost.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Identifying and mitigating risks that may impede
- Competent database skills.
- Competent analytical and creative skills.
- Competent organisational skills.
- Expert Microsoft SharePoint skills.
- Expert software development skills.