Telford - WFH currently
Initial duration 6 months
IR35 - THIS ROLE IS IN SCOPE
Rates = £350 - £450
My client are of the market leading technology consultancies who are now actively seeking a number of software developers who hold experience within oracle products and who hold experience with ETL tools. The role itself will be working for one of their key public service customers based in Telford.
- Ability to work within defined standards and job frameworks.
- Ensure clear understanding of requirements
- Work with Architects and Lead Developers to gain high level understanding of solution architecture
- Should actively participate in stand-ups and sprint meetings
- Development, design and review of code
- Experience in troubleshooting issues
- Responsible for unit testing their own work and peer reviews where required to ensure accurate completion of development task
- Familiar with GIT source code repository for code version management and branching
Software release management/Release management of service improvements
- Oracle database
- ETL tools - Pentaho and Informatica
- Reporting tools - Business Objects and Pentaho
- AWS - S3, EC2, RDS
- Berlin sos Jobscheduler
- Unix Scripting
Mandatory technical skills -
- Experience working with Oracle database
- Experience with an ETL tool - preferably Pentaho or Informatica
- Knowledge of the Data Acquisition Ingestion Pipeline (at least good awareness and understanding of the stages the data goes through, so able to pick up and understand how the spreadsheets work)
- Familiar with GIT source code repository for code version management and branching.
- Unix knowledge
If this is of interest to you then apply today for immediate consideration! Please note that this role will be remote but will require travel to the client site in Telford when restrictions ease! This role is inside IR35!!!