Social Media Specialist
Based in London - 3 days in office 2 from home
£255PD Via Umbrella
12 Month Contract
- Social Media Specialist in the group social media team.
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of our clients busy social media channels and tools.
- Creating and publishing content.
- Monitoring the channels
- Interacting and engaging with our communities.
- Experience in managing social media channels for an organisation
- Confident speaking to our audience 1 on 1, through community management.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and how to leverage them for successful campaigns.
- Strong publishing instincts and real commitment to producing high-quality work
- An understanding the 24/7 nature of digital news, social media and the relevance of the latest internet trends with the ability to spot a good meme or two!
- Fantastic online writing and editing skills and your ability to take long form material and turn it into something thumb stopping
- Skillful passion in using analytics tools to inform the best way to tell our stories
- Great at prioritisation and know how to spot a good story from a bad one. You won't be afraid to occasionally say no to the wrong things.
- Confident speaking to stakeholders at all levels, you'll thrive when presenting and pitching ideas.
- Highly organised with strong project management skills
- A good sense of humour is necessary, as is your willingness to work the occasional evening or weekend
- Although not necessary, experience of working with or in a large corporate could be useful
- A working knowledge of Sprinklr, or similar social media management software
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.